Meet our Mandarin Captain for 2017

Lucas (the left one)

Hi my name is Lucas, and I am going to tell you a bit about myself.

Firstly, I have a sister she is the most wonderful you could ever have I also have a wonderful mum and dad.

Secondly I love cricket because you get to use a lot of strategies and you have to be focused. My favourite cricket player is Mathew Renshaw because he is a fantastic test cricket player and reminds me of my batting .

Natalia (the right one)

Hi as it says my name is Natalia and I’m one of the Mandarin Captains at B.L.P.S for 2017.

Now I’m going to tell you a bit about myself. So, in my family I have my Magnificent Mum, my Wonderful Dad, my very Helpful and amazing Brother, Damian. Oh how could I have forgotten, My brother and I also have pets. So my brother has two dogs the older one is an Alaskan Malamute, his name is Billy. Damian’s other dog is a Pointer Cross, her name is Harper. My Pet Team concludes of my cat that has a ginger colour fur and is called Shorty. Shorty is 15 years old. I also have a dog, her name is Myszka which means mouse in Polish. Her fur is almost like Shorty’s. Myszka is a Chihuahua Cross Jack Russel and is turning 10 this year. We got Myszka when I was 2 years old and we have had her ever since.

In my spare time I enjoy playing soccer, spend time with family and friends, play with animals, play any kind of sport really, cooking, knit and just muck around and have fun. One thing that I didn’t say I liked was photography, but I can honestly say that it might turn out to be my job one day. I really love photography because I find it amazingly fascinating that you can capture a beautiful day, night, moment, time and just look back and see it again.

Everything that we, Lucas and I have written has been true and we really hope that we have helped you get to know us a bit and that you will keep reading about what we B.L.P.S. are getting up to in Mandarin!

Thanks for reading!!

B.L.P.S. Mandarin Captains 2017

Natalia and Lucas